Since yesterday was Eric’s 41st birthday I thought I would share 25 of the things I love the most about him. Of course, this is not all the reasons I love him and they are in no special order. I didn’t do 41 because if I did there would be no way to keep this list clean so I thought 25 would be a safe number. Less risk of putting something on the list that would leave someone blushing. 😉 One of the things I realize as time goes on is how important it is to validate people, life is so short and time goes so fast and you never know what tomorrow will bring.
So my love here is the clean 25 things I love about you
- I love the way you can read what he is thinking and feeling in his eyes.
- I love that he still gives me goosebumps after all these years when he touches me.
- I love that he is such an amazing father.
- I love that he is so selfless with his time and love.
- I love that he is such a good provider.
- I love that he knows when to hug me and when to step away.
- I love that he is gentle with my father.
- I love his hands.
- I love that his heart is so tender to the fact that my dad is fragile.
- I love that he tells me he loves my gray hair and not to change it.
- I love it that he knows how to laugh.
- I love it that daily he tells me I am beautiful.
- I love how he is the perfect combination of gentleness and strength.
- I love that he cares so little about what people think of him.
- I love the way he looks when he goes to work in the morning.
- I love that my mom knows she can call him when she needs him and that he gladly goes.
- I love the way his eyes twinkle when he is being ornery.
- I love that he loves and worries about all the kids in our lives.
- I love how he protects me.
- I love that he holds me when I cry; never making me feel hurried to move on.
- I love how he is like a little boy when playing with our boys.
- I love that he will do all the rituals with me.
- I love the way he smells, not the cologne, just his smell.
- I love that he says what he means and means what he says.
- I love that I know without a doubt there is nothing he wouldn’t do for me.
So my love I look forward to spending another 50 birthdays with you. Thank you so much for everything you do, everything you are, and for loving us all so very much.